Runners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if I have asked this before but is there anyone on here that fits the bill as I have a bizarre problem wirh a 98 GSXR 750.

Help please ....................

·
Registered
335 Posts
I am a member of another forum (none running) and the owner & his wife are both bike addicts he alos runs a bikers forum and he builds bikes, and also races them. so he may be able to help, if you want to email me with the problem, i will forward it to him, If that may be any help to you his Missus and I speak daily.
[email protected]

·
Registered
9,640 Posts
Granty I think you might need some cream for that sounds painful :p

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
telmadee said:
I am a member of another forum (none running) and the owner & his wife are both bike addicts he alos runs a bikers forum and he builds bikes, and also races them. so he may be able to help, if you want to email me with the problem, i will forward it to him, If that may be any help to you his Missus and I speak daily.
[email protected]
Fantastic, I'll hold off TT's offer of cream for a while then, I'll knock up an E-mail to you later this evening.

Thanks very much.

·
Registered
9,640 Posts
Granty said:
Fantastic, I'll hold off TT's offer of cream for a while then, I'll knock up an E-mail to you later this evening.

Thanks very much.
I would just like to strongly point out that I am not offering to give you some cream but merely suggesting that you might need some ;)

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh well, worth a try:embarrassed: .................. Telmadee - E-mail is on route!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts