Runners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Flipping heck now I have a foot problem :mad:
I started on Monday when I got home from town. But got worse during the week. Not sore when running. But was due for a run on Saturday but did not go as foot was really sore and swollen when I got home from work. So iced it and sat with it up.

How many more injurys can I get!!!

Mabye I'm just not cut out for running, which is a dam shame as I really enjoy it.

On a plus point seeing the physio tomorrow so maby he can help.

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
I spect you're just getting all the injuries out of the way now and then you'll have many years of injury-free running :)

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Trinity I really hope so :) and Dimple I'm just feeling sorry for myself. I kind of feel like I'm stuck in a running run and not progressing. :(

·
Registered
353 Posts
Trinity I really hope so :) and Dimple I'm just feeling sorry for myself. I kind of feel like I'm stuck in a running run and not progressing. :(
I feel exactaly the same. Just started and had to stop due to injury on my knee which is slowly but I mean slowly improving.
I dropped the little tyrant off at nursery this morning and saw a newbie runner out there pounding the pavements. Must admit it did upset me a lot. Feeling frustrated also but I'm not going to give up and you shouldnt either. It's just a setback, we all get them and then we will bounce back again.

Chin up

1 - 6 of 6 Posts