Runners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. I previously qualified for Boston at London. Does anyone have experience of qualifying from other marathons in the UK? Or being rejected due to the course/race? The BAA site says: "We accept qualifying times from USATF, AIMS, or foreign equivalent certified courses." I was looking at the running GP at Goodwood in September which has a certificate for its course with the association of UK course measurers . That should do it? or no?
Thanks

·
Registered
827 Posts
Certified is certified. For instance, several years back they didn't have Oslo but I simply gave proof of my time and info in the official measurement and it was accepted.

·
Registered
12 Posts
It needs to have an England Athletics licence which Goodwood does have. In general, if it's shown on the Runbritain website, it's officially licensed and results will be displayed on the Powerof10 website and will contribute to your British ranking score on RunBritain

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
I'm pretty sure that anything will count really as long as it's a certified marathon and not 'the official njm92 2020 marathon' winner: njm92 2.30.56 lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts