Runners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Running/sport related Cartoons... Have you got any to share?

I895v41118.jpg

And one for you girls...

Two-tips-for-faster-jogging.jpg

Please click on Image to enlarge..

·
Registered
914 Posts
Both cool. :cool: I saw some in the same design as that e-card one but can't remember what they said - I will have to try and find them later.

·
Registered
914 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks LauMor.. They are all great.. It's good to laugh.. That's what I always say to myself when people are pointing laughing at me when I jog by.. :)

·
Registered
914 Posts
LOL Me too! I used to panic that people were laughing at me while I was running... now I just feel good that I've cheered someone up if so! ;-)

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
LOL Me too! I used to panic that people were laughing at me while I was running... now I just feel good that I've cheered someone up if so! ;-)
:)

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Haha some belters there. That 4 secs one is my mum she has missed me a few times in races. Best one was when she was standing poised with her camera ready to take a pic when I tapped her on the shoulder and said " I hope you're not looking for me?" As I had already finished! :D

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Haha some belters there. That 4 secs one is my mum she has missed me a few times in races. Best one was when she was standing poised with her camera ready to take a pic when I tapped her on the shoulder and said " I hope you're not looking for me?" As I had already finished! :D
lol :)

·
Registered
231 Posts
So did you not hop the fence and give her a National Lampoon/Chariots of Fire photo op :lol:

·
Registered
914 Posts
LOL I love that one! Made me laugh. I'm going to pin it... :d

1 - 16 of 16 Posts