Runners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

My upper legs chafe when i run and with it getting sweaty now with nice weather being here, the problem is getting worse. Im only a part timer so dont want to spend allot of money. Any suggestions on where i could get a pair of those tight fit running shorts? those should help??

I have ahd a look around but havnt seen allot, porbably as i dont know what to search for exactly. The ones i did see dont have size charts so i dont know what size i will be! I have an appx 31" waist and 26" upper legs.

Cheers

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
Dosn`t get much cheaper than my solution Jack.

VASELINE !!!!......:d :d :d

Without it I am seriously chaffed.....:embarrassed:

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ah right! Cheers for that!

I had my heart set on a pair of those lycra hot pants type shorts aswell :p

·
Registered
23 Posts
Ronhill do a good version of the type of shorts you are after - Small is 29-31" and Medium is 32-34". I use these type of shorts myself as have the same problem and I find these help, so long as they do fit correctly and are skintight. I wear other shorts over the top otherwise I look a bit silly ha ha! Check out all the usual running equipment websites and shops they should be easy to find, or just Google Ronhill shorts.

·
Banned
5,585 Posts
I used to suffer the same problem. A pair of Nike Pro compression shorts done the job for me, they are tight and I wear them under my outer shorts or tracksters. Gore do a pair of shorts that have lycra on the inner thigh but look just like normal shorts.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts