Runners Forum banner

cheap/dodgy/fraudulent(?) forum

3K views 40 replies 14 participants last post by  RichK 
#1 ·
I just read the free socks thread thing. I thought they were on offer to me to but apparently not. It seems like this offer ended months ago but they havent changed the website - making this place look very dodgy.
Oh well - I thought it seemed ok.

#8 ·
I'm a newbie but thus REALLY P!$$E$ me off! I've literally been a member of this forum for about a week, probably less! and already i've come across a few people taking the time to MOAN because they're not going to recieve free socks?!?!

For one, if you joined this forum purely to recive free socks, FORK ORF!!! from what i've seen of this forum, it's a place to express opinions and share knowledge on matters related to all things running, if you were joining for the sole intention of getting some free socks, then a) you should not be welcomed and B) you do not deserve ANYTHING free.

Okay you join the forum and don't get free socks, fair enough, don't post ever again, but to have the audacity to post and complain?!?!?!? ARGH! I seriously hope karma catches up with you in life!

#10 ·
I'm going to treat myself to some socks when I've reached 50 posts (or run a total of 50 miles, whichever is first). I could just wait until I'm 50 but I'm desperate.

#17 ·
As a new member to the forum I must admit the thought of a free pair of socks was not my reasons for joining!
I am here to gather inspiration and knowledge from the existing members, this seems like a very friendly forum and I am glad I joined.
BTW dont think I would of worn the socks anyway having grown to love my Hilly's!

#23 ·
Bagpuss said:
I never did receive my free socks, but who cares, great forum anyway!

I run fine in my 5 pairs for £1.80 socks (cheap shop), never had one blister in 1000 miles plus!:d
Bagpuss, are you sixe 6.5? I have a pair of socks left over from the promotion and I wondered whose they were!

As stated the free socks promotion has now finished, apologies for any confusion.

#25 ·
Steve said:
Honesty is best policy I was always told........:d ;)

Trin loves me really...you wait and see!
Some of the injuries you have gone through this year might not compare to the ones Trin could give you :d hate to say it steve you may never run again just prepare youself for the worst :eek:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.