Runners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

Aldi are selling Running Gear on Thurs 19th October. They have tops, tracksters, jackets, reflective bands, hats etc all at very reasonable prices. They usually sell out fast so get there early!!

Sorry if you all already know this, i am new to this forum and thought people might be interested in this info.

Happy Running,

Jillster

·
Registered
111 Posts
Appreciate the tip off!

Now I need to track down the nearest store. Is it reliable that the gear will be in on Thurs am?

Dave

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Is this available from any of their stores or just a select few, just looked at their web site and it mentions nothing yet.?

·
Registered
69 Posts
Website doesn't specify if the gear will be in all stores but fingers crossed! I have my eye on the long trousers. My legs are starting to get a wee bit chilly!

·
Registered
111 Posts
I'm back from Aldi's and am very impressed with the quality of the kit. Its well made and in a good material. Can't go wrong at those prices!

Dave
(2x trousers, 2x tops, 1x hat, 1xheadband)

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
Me too... I'm just back from Aldi (Granti...the one in Southmead definitely had some today...not much though so you need to get there ASAP).

I just needed some winter running tights today but also got a headband, some reflective bands and a lovely bright orange jacket :)

·
Registered
231 Posts
Humph! There are no Aldi stores in my neck of the woods. At least my closest one is in Banbury, and that's tooooo farrrr.

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Trinity said:
Me too... I'm just back from Aldi (Granti...the one in Southmead definitely had some today...not much though so you need to get there ASAP).
Nice one - Thanks, I had already sent of of the 'boys' down to get me a pair of running trousers, my god, they are tight :eek: not sure if I will be able to run in these.

·
Registered
30 Posts
The running tops are a wee bit on the large side. I got a medium but could have done with a small. Good quality though.

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
I bought a top and a pair of tights - tights fall down when I run. I look very ladylike yanking them up whilst running but bargain price though. I'll try tightening the drawstring tighter next time.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts