Runners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am truly gutted to find that I am too late to get an entry for the Cheddar Half marathon this year, having run it for the past 4 years. I know that there are often people on the day trying to pass on entries for people unable to run, so if anyone has such a surplus entry I would really love to have it! If it makes any difference for this race (can't remember if the race numbers are related to age/sex) I am a 50+ male, but I could also do with an entry for a 40+ female. Any one out there got any good news for me, please?

Adam

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
Adam,
I sent off my entry form a while back for this race but I haven't heard anything yet - no race number has been sent out to me.

However I've recently moved back to the North West so I won't be able to run. If I get a spot do you wat to take my place? I did send my form off as soon as it came through the post.

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
doh! SE, I still don't get to meet you :( Rich and I will be at Cheddar, no number yet but cheque has been cashed.

Adam... if you do want to take up SE's entry I would advise letting the organiser know. I think they might spot the fact that you're not a girlie ;)

There shouldn't be any problem with the organiser though, I believe they were allowing entries to be transfered last year so long as you contacted them.

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
Adam,
Email me I'll contact the organisers to make sure they received my entry form and we can take it from there.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts