Runners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I'm new to the forum. This may of been done before, sorry if it has.

Silly little things may really cheese you right off, so now is time to let us all know what it is. I'll start....

People in the basket aisle (or 10 items or less) at the supermarket with a whopping big trolley with 6 months shopping in AND the cashier still serves them!

·
Administrator
13,089 Posts
LMAO! I get p!$$ed off if they're in the '10 items or less' queue with 12 items! :embarrassed: :p

I think I get pretty narked with any situation in life where there's some kind of rule, law, or general courtesey that people don't follow and think "oh it's okay" because it doesn't apply to them :mad:

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
People who stop right in front of the barrier in the tube/train station, while rummaging for their ticket. Either have your ticket ready before you get to the barrier, or at least have the good grace to stand to one side while you're rummaging for it. Gah!

People who step off the escalator and just stop. Not only inconsiderate but really pretty dangerous.

People who walk through the door you're politely holding open for them and don't even acknowledge your existence, let alone say thank you.

Cyclists who cycle through red lights and then yell at you for having the cheek to be in their way as you're crossing the road on the green man.

Hmmmm, you'd never guess I commute into London for work, would you?! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mini moto's on the public footpaths on the country park where i run - had to jump out of the way of one of the little gits last week :mad:

·
Registered
3,339 Posts
People who speak with a rising inflection. As if they're asking a question with every sentence.

BPC. You're spot on with the door thing and the cyclists.

London bus drivers.

Bendy buses.

Pedestrians that cross the road without looking because they're on their mobile.

Drivers that speed up to close a gap as soon as you indicate to pull into their lane.

People that think it's o.k. to lob their rubbish on to the street because someone else will clear it up for them.

People that do a weeks shopping at the local garage and don't buy any fuel.

Foreigners that slag our country off but are quite happy to live here,work for a couple of years and then P!$$ off back home.

I think I'd better leave it here.

·
Registered
20,654 Posts
All football fans of clubs they have absolutley no connection to............ie Man Utd fans who've never even ventured north of Watford Gap

·
Registered
20,654 Posts
hot foot said:
People who speak with a rising inflection. As if they're asking a question with every sentence.

BPC. You're spot on with the door thing and the cyclists.

London bus drivers.

Bendy buses.

Pedestrians that cross the road without looking because they're on their mobile.

Drivers that speed up to close a gap as soon as you indicate to pull into their lane.

People that think it's o.k. to lob their rubbish on to the street because someone else will clear it up for them.

People that do a weeks shopping at the local garage and don't buy any fuel.

Foreigners that slag our country off but are quite happy to live here,work for a couple of years and then P!$$ off back home.

I think I'd better leave it here.
Shame HF.....you were on a roll there!!

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
I hate it when you're outside and people pass you smoking and blow it in your face:mad:

And a driver in front of you who goes about 20 mph and drivers who don't indicate when your giving way to them:mad:

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
Or when a car is up your a*** trying to make you go faster:mad: What really winds me up is when a male driver gives you abuse when he sees your a woman on your own in car:mad:

1 - 20 of 78 Posts