Runners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
2,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well its like this i've been a bit injured of late spasmodic runs have for the large part been painful to say the least so after a few tentative runs i decided to run to see if i've got a chance of competing in the Tewkesbury half in may .

4.5 miles tonight and not a blip a murmur a twinge nothing except for a couple of problems .

I've been having to do a lot of quad strengthening, so after discarding my spandex thong (to much wind resistance ahem!) i opted for my running tights just to keep billy no mates and numbnut and numbnut jr in check.
My question is this, does anybody know where i can purchase those old man trousers with the three foot long zip and the waistband that sits comfortably under the armpits :eek:

Because the way my stomach has expanded over the last few weeks i'm gonna need some and soon!!!!!

ps ther'll be plenty of room for my aforementioned companions to

·
Banned
2,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
pedestrian said:
Hello there, Mr.C. I'm having the same lack-of-activity-expanding-waistline problems. None of my jeans fit me anymore!:eek:
evening mr p aint life grand!

·
Banned
2,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
oui monsieur! while i'm here does anyone here knit i' got some rare old nasal hair going on think i'll harvest some. Probably got enough for a pair of babies booties if anybody's interested. i'll just update that enough now for a shawl as well!:eek:

·
Registered
3,059 Posts
What about ear hair? Can you knit with that as well?
Is there something I need to know about middle-age that would explain the need for all of this extra growth. I just wish I could grow the stuff on my head!:rolleyes:

·
Banned
2,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
pedestrian said:
What about ear hair? Can you knit with that as well?
Is there something I need to know about middle-age that would explain the need for all of this extra growth. I just wish I could grow the stuff on my head!:rolleyes:
Mine is growing so rapidly probably got enough for a merkin suppose you could wear it as a wig, might look rather fetching. Are you partial to ginger?

Oh i have missed you Mr p ! not in a gay way ok!!!!!!!

·
Banned
2,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yes it's one of his lesser known works Romeo ,juliet, blackadder and baldrick live at blackpool tower

·
Registered
3,059 Posts
Wibble wibble, toil and tribble. Fire burn and couldron bibble...
... To bibble, or not to bibble? That is the quibble. Whether 'tis nibbler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fibble...
... Soft! What libble through yonder wibble breaks? 'Tis the East, and Juliet is the sibble...
... Alas! Poor yibble, I knew him wibble Horatio...

Sorry............ View attachment 369

·
Registered
9,640 Posts
by the sound of it if you saved your nose and ear hair for about a month you might just be able to knit a pair of trousers, for yourself and Mr P. :d

Your biscuits sound errrrmmm interesting. :confused:

·
Registered
3,059 Posts
twinkle toes said:
by the sound of it if you saved your nose and ear hair for about a month you might just be able to knit a pair of trousers, for yourself and Mr P. :d

Your biscuits sound errrrmmm interesting. :confused:
It's OK TT, I can grow my own trousers, thanks all the same.:embarrassed:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts