Runners Forum banner

Which is your favourite chocolate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Plain is supposed to be the healthiest. Less sugar I think. White has the most sugar. But milk is my favourite, mmmmmmmmmmmmmm :p

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
Plain choc is best for you and I do like it but the only trouble with plain chocolate is that you can't eat much without feeling ick.

Galaxy is lush... I can eat loads of that without feeling ick at all :rolleyes:

·
Registered
231 Posts
I prefer plain dark chocolate - Green & Blacks Ginger slab is my favourite. Some people say that dark chocolate is actually considered a healthy superfood type. But I'm quite glad that I only eat a very small piece, and then feel completely satisfied with that. So it must be good. A G&B slab lasts me about 12 days. Beat that!

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
Karen said:
I prefer plain dark chocolate - Green & Blacks Ginger slab is my favourite. Some people say that dark chocolate is actually considered a healthy superfood type. But I'm quite glad that I only eat a very small piece, and then feel completely satisfied with that. So it must be good. A G&B slab lasts me about 12 days. Beat that!
I think I can...

I've just opened a box of G&B dark, milk and white chocolate bitesize squares that I've had since my birthday in March :)

·
Registered
813 Posts
Mmmmmmmmmm Green and Blacks. Mmmmmmmmmm Dairy Milk...........any really. I line chocolate buttons up along my desk and try to eat them slowly.....never works!
But as my surname is Terry, I ought to say Terry's really, but they are not Terry's .....thay are MINE!

·
Registered
231 Posts
Trinity said:
I think I can...

I've just opened a box of G&B dark, milk and white chocolate bitesize squares that I've had since my birthday in March :)
Yes, but what I meant was: once they've been opened, how long does it last till finished?

Glad to see you're back Bagpuss - although I'm not entirely sure whether some part of you didn't stay behind in Dublin?

·
Registered
813 Posts
Karen said:
Yes, but what I meant was: once they've been opened, how long does it last till finished?

Glad to see you're back Bagpuss - although I'm not entirely sure whether some part of you didn't stay behind in Dublin?
Thanks Karen, a few headaches were left in Dublin. I did have rather a nice bar of Guinness truffle chocolate, very dark and smooth....Mmmmmmmmm

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
Karen said:
Ages! I can resist posh dark (healthyish) chocolate. However if it was a bar of Galaxy.... it would last a matter of minutes :p

·
Registered
813 Posts
Nellie said:
Welcome back Bagpuss...hope you had nice time in Dublin....the forum seemed quite quiet without you somehow!!
Thanks Nellie, Dublin was great, so friendly. 10k in Phoenix Park in December......very tempted, but bit put off, as flying home, thick fog, might as well have gone via Sydney!

I missed you all too. Nearly logged on at the hotel, but thought I'd let Dave and Steve have some time to themselves!

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Who use to make that bar of dark chocolate that had different flavours inside it, there was a orande section, green, yellow and maybe 'red'??

More to the point, does anyone know if you can still get it ?

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
Granty said:
Who use to make that bar of dark chocolate that had different flavours inside it, there was a orande section, green, yellow and maybe 'red'??

More to the point, does anyone know if you can still get it ?
That was Fry's... it was similar to the mint one that they still make but had different flavours instead of fondant mint. I haven't seen it in the shops for an age.

Steve's probably too young to remember it :d

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Bingo - that was it - they were definately a weakness of mine. - I feel a campaign for the reintroduction of them coming on !! :d

Steve too young !! .....?? - have you had one too many at lunch Trinity ?? ;)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts