Runners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
2,297 Posts
There' a fair bit about it on the net but more about specific pain such as knee, leg or chest .

Curious to know why this specific question?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cheriton said:
There' a fair bit about it on the net but more about specific pain such as knee, leg or chest .

Curious to know why this specific question?
I can't find anything specific anywhere on the web. If you have any suggestions or pointers please, let me know where to look.

The reason I'm interested in obtaining this information is to fold: (1) I want to use it when people tell me that running is so harmful to the body and (2) I am interested in Psychosomatic disorders.

Many Thanks,

Bruce

·
Banned
2,297 Posts
I'm sure depression brings out a lot of phsycosomatic pains The sufferer magnifies a normal "twinge or niggle" that most people wouldn't give a second thought it's a horrible state of mind to be in .

And yet if you can get a sufferer to exsercise in whatever form it can have dramatic effects .

The secret lies in getting them to make or should that be take that first step very difficult!!

i'm speaking form the perspective of living with a sufferer for close to thirty years

just lucky i believe in a positive state of mind

Take it easy Bruce

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
cheriton said:
I'm sure depression brings out a lot of phsycosomatic pains The sufferer magnifies a normal "twinge or niggle" that most people wouldn't give a second thought it's a horrible state of mind to be in .

And yet if you can get a sufferer to exsercise in whatever form it can have dramatic effects .

The secret lies in getting them to make or should that be take that first step very difficult!!

i'm speaking form the perspective of living with a sufferer for close to thirty years

just lucky i believe in a positive state of mind

Take it easy Bruce
Take a look at this blog. I hope it helps your fellow "sufferer": http://katlinconsulting.blogspot.com/2008/01/pains-in-back.html

1 - 7 of 7 Posts