Runners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator
13,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering what the forums general rules were on selling/advertising running kit on the forum? I notice there's no specific 'for sale' section, but at the same time haven't found anything discouraging it?!

I've just got a bit of running related kit or two that I'm looking to get rid of and thought it may be of use to forum members. Obviously I don't want to upset any of the forum moderators or anything or encourage more of the spamming users that seem to appear here n there.

Any thoughts/guidance from the forum 'grown-ups' would be appreciated! :)

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
I'd put them on E-bay and then post a link, that way you don't have to worry about payment, get it done by Pay-Pal so both you and the buyer have some sort of guarentee as well.

I have no idea what the official line is, Send an E-mail to Dan (Admin) and I'm sure he will be able to tell you the exact answer to the question.

PS - What have you got anyway ?

·
Administrator
13,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Good question... erm...

Nike Triax C8 Heart Rate Monitor (I've upgraded to Garmin Forerunner 305)
Camelback Flashflo (Don't tend to carry drinks on longer runs nowadays)
8GB Apple iPod Nano (new style with video) - (I'm running with music less and less, plus the Nike+ I had has been replaced by the Garmin)

I thought there was something else but can't for the life of me think what it is! Nevermind.

I'll put them on the bay when I get home tonight I reckon. Cheers for your reply though :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts