·
Registered
3,495 Posts
I`m sure they wouldn`t dare Steve........:d

·
Registered
20,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well they may dare....upset the last treasurer and the media lady in the last year!!...mind you it was for the greater good and club has moved forward...even got a website up and running now...Leece set it up...clever girl!!

·
Registered
20,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
twinkle toes said:
That is great news you are obviously well liked :d
Mmmmmm....not sure about that. More a case of nobody else volunteering!

It was a bloodless coup....now for the next step in taking over the world!:d

·
Administrator
13,089 Posts
lol, I honestly read that as being the "lowest of road runners" :p

Not bad at all compared to some of the running club websites around! lol. Though please change that background colour to something a little less bright... even navy would help! ;)

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Looks good to me, plenty of info and much better than a number of other running sites I've looked at. (well doen Leece). Agree with the background colour - too bright! ............ now, more worringly I notice it has a forum as well !!?!! :eek:

·
Registered
20,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Background colour is our base club colour blue so can't really change.
The site is still a work in progress and the forum section appears to be hit and miss in terms of access at the moment. It will only allow club members to access it in due course.

Any ideas in terms of things to add to the site?

·
Administrator
13,089 Posts
Fair enough... I was partly assuming the club colour was Navy based on the title but not to worry... perhaps worth considering blue text on a white BG? Personally I just find it hard to read the yellow text on a blue background (though that could partially be due to me using a desktop higher resolution).

Good to see that there's plenty to read on there... I reckon it'll be pretty successful!

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Katten said:
The site looks awesome! Nice work :)[/QUOTE

Thanks the colours did bug me at first... but the club colours yellow and royal blue.

We getting very professional with team jackets also

GRRR at steve saying dont laugh:mad: :( its better than what you had before............................................................................... nout:p and may i say for free its not bad ;)

·
Registered
20,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
LEECE said:
Katten said:
The site looks awesome! Nice work :)[/QUOTE

Thanks the colours did bug me at first... but the club colours yellow and royal blue.

We getting very professional with team jackets also

GRRR at steve saying dont laugh:mad: :( its better than what you had before............................................................................... nout:p and may i say for free its not bad ;)

In trouble again!!:eek:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts