Runners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Clumber park 10k, "one of the most picturesque courses in the country!!!" its at clumber park in worksop, notts, on Sunday the 7th of october, starts at 10 am its £10 or £12 depending if your in a club or not and you get a t-shirt!

anyone on here doing it/fancy it??? ive just sent my registratioin form off! hoping to get a new pb here!!!! ;)

·
Registered
180 Posts
Sounds good but i was looking into the pier to pier 15k the same weekend. Not sure if its too far for me only a few weeks after the tatton park 10k, what do you think?. How far is Worksop from Oldham?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hehehe, i looked at that aswell!!!!! spooky! it does look good! its about an hour and 10 i worked it out from mine, i only live near abbeyhills road/lees new road/hartshead if you know where that is? so shouldnt be much further from anywhere in oldham really!

·
Registered
180 Posts
Did you say that you run at dovestones too? Have you ever done the chew valley reservoir? I tried it a couple of weekends ago with my niece but couldnt run much on the way up its so steep, it was a good workout though i ached for days. It looks like there are a few tracks when you get up to the top let me know if youve done them.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i have ran dovestones a few times but havent really ventured any further, although id like too........................hmmmm! got me thinking! ive walked chew and surrounding areas a few times, allbeit a while ago though! i enjoyed my fell fun in the lakes the other week, may start going up there now................hmmmmmmm!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts