Runners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all,
I am hoping to gather your opinions.
I am a runner and i am always running in bright clothing, whether it is a high Vis top or neon blue short etc. I do road runs but also enjoy running in the countryside and i am hoping to reach out to other runners who like to go off the beaten track.
I am looking to start up a social running group called the Colourful Runners.. may i ask you what you think of the name.
Colourful Runners
Bright Runners
Run with Colour

The idea of colourful runners is to unite runners of all ages, races and paces to get active, to share their runs and do it with colour. Whether you are someone who is always looking to set their PB or whether you prefer cross country running or pounding the pavement. The idea of colourful runners is to enjoy your run, to stand out and share your run.
I would ask all runners to take photos of their run, this can be anything from a beautiful view, to something quirky to anything that you want to photo and share on your run. The more the merrier.
The world is a large place and I would like to see as much of it as possible and I would love for people to share their runs, their routes and their stories and while doing this.. be as colourful as possible.
Imagine a large group of colourful runners running together, we would stand out and hopefully promote the group and encourage others to join the community.

·
Registered
33 Posts
What a great idea.

Rather than the Colourful Runners, how about the Rainbow Runners ?

It’s got more of a ring to it ?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply, i am still searching ideas for names. I just feel Rainbow Runners might get confused with the LGBT community and this is for everyone and anyone, due to the colours that they use and trying to find an suitable group image may be tougher.
Still open for suggestions and ideas.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts