Runners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After eating normally for most of the day yesterday,and then doing a few miles on my exercise bike in the evening.(keeping running to a minimum at the moment,to protect an injury.) I did this.

Proceeded to kitchen.

Sat and ate.

A 14" hot and spicey Pizza,

A portion of chips.

4 Sandwiches.

!/2 a tub of Pringles

and 2 Penguin bars.

All washed down with a bottle and a half of red wine.

Isn`t life good sometimes..............................:d

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Granty said:
I can't see anything wrong with the 'Trundle' diet at all.

Bet it tasted nice. :p
That`s just a snack for the Trundle,I`m sure Granty.

It was marvelous mate......:d

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
It's all been too much reading these food related queries, someone has just gone over to get some Bacon sarnies with (hopefully) some brown sauce. - YUM!!

·
Registered
4,962 Posts
We all have days when we just stuff our faces with crap. I usually do it after a long run, as I seem to need the calories.

I can't believe you only managed to eat half the pringles. If I open a packet, they are all gone in 10 minutes.

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bagpuss said:
Good on you Dave, glad to see you aren't letting the side down..........just one bottle of wine?:d
Promise to try harder next time Lyn..............:d

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
IF you enjoy it its the best feeling ever........ nothing more horrible than eating something that you dont really want but you eat it for the sake of it.

:p

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
Go for it Dave, it won't do you any harm once in a while :d

I discovered yesterday chocolate and yoghurt coated banana chips from Holland & Barrett, they are divine!!!! Ate the full bag in work, was going to share with workmates but couldn't bring myself to share them :d

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
Tsk... I'm disgusted with you Dave!!

Only half a pack of pringles indeed... where is your stamina! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
and now you've started me at it!

Just demolished one 6" square tray of chocolate caramel slice.... I had one piece and then all of a sudden the tray was empty... maybe it evaporated :rolleyes:

·
Registered
634 Posts
Could a moderator please step in and do the decent thing and delete this thread.

There's a huge bar of galaxy and a chocolate cake in the fridge. The voices in my head are forcing me to start eating...HELP

·
Registered
3,059 Posts
Trinity said:
and now you've started me at it!

Just demolished one 6" square tray of chocolate caramel slice.... I had one piece and then all of a sudden the tray was empty... maybe it evaporated :rolleyes:
You've got to be careful. Chocolate caramel slices do that.

... Still, I suppose it saved you from having to eat it.;)

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
Slowsteve said:
Could a moderator please step in and do the decent thing and delete this thread.

There's a huge bar of galaxy and a chocolate cake in the fridge. The voices in my head are forcing me to start eating...HELP
go on go on go on... just one little piece... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Sorry to you all..................:d

1 - 20 of 32 Posts