Runners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I am carrying out some research for my MSc Dissertation, looking at consumer attitudes towards running trainer brands. If you could spare a few seconds of your time and complete the survey via the link below that would be a great help.

Survey Monkey Link:

Data for my MSc Dissertation on Brand Attitude

If you prefer you can email me your responses to: [email protected]

Kindest Regards,

Matthew Earland (Sport Management MSc - Kingston University)

·
Premium Member
13,089 Posts
Filled it out a little earlier, and then started scratching my head... did you do something like this not too long ago? If not then it may be worth searching the forum as I'm sure there was somebody doing something similar a while back!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Cheers for filling out the questionnaire Ian.

Hi Richard, I was collecting data for my dissertation back in July. Unfortunatly I have since fallen off my bike breaking my collar bone. Been catching up on MSc coursework and now have a couple of months to get my dissertation sorted. My tutor said I needed a few more participants for a good analysis so try to collect more information.

Thanks to those who have already responded. You have been a great help.

Kindest Regards,

Matt

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
are you the same matt84uk who was asking about drag shorts on swimclub?

Did you get any?

I will fill out your survey later:d

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey Pete! No, I never asked about drag shorts. Must be another Matt84uk. Many thanks for completing the survey.

Cheers, Matt

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Tip Of The Day

tip of the day!

How to make your running shoes last longer

1.) Buy two pairs. Alternating trainers lets them dry between workouts, reducing the bacteria that causes smell and decay.
2.) Invest in removable liners. They provide cusgioning and keep your shoes from rotting (for the reason noted above).
3.) Run on soft surfaces like grass and dirt instead of pavement. Your trainers will look dirtier, but they'll last longer.
4.) Dont throw your trainers in the washing machine or dryer. They can shrink, lose their shape or come unglued.

Many Thanks to all of you who have completed the survey. I still need some more responses, so those of you who have not taken part and can spare a few seconds please take the time to help me out with my diss.

Cheers,

Matt

·
Registered
41 Posts
Wow...think that's the shortest survey I've ever filled out. Anyhoo, there's another one to add to your collection. :)

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
done, although as I only buy Nike my second brand was "I only buy Nike". Hope it doesn't cause a problem ! :d

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks to all those who have completed the survey so far. It is very quick and easy to complete. Those who have yet to complete the survey, please spend a few seconds of your time. You will helping me greatly in my dissertation. The survey can be accessed via the following link:

Data for my MSc Dissertation on Brand Attitude

Many Thanks,

Matthew Earland (Kingston University)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts