Runners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Do I hint a job offer?
Or are you just opening up the possiblities?

Have never been so can't be of any real help, but good luck anyway.

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Derby have offered me a job but I also had an interview the same day for a job in Manchester and I won't hear about that until Monday or Tuesday. The job in Derby sounds good but a job in Manchester would be my first preference I'm just wondering how long I can keep Derby waiting.

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
Derby sounds lovely SE... we were visiting running friends on Friday who live over that way and then continued on up to York on Saturday.

I guess it depends on what part of Manchester you go to, I'm sure there must be some nice areas there too, but you only hear about the bad stuff on the news don't you.

I'm sure there are people on here from Derby and Manchester who would be able to give you some insight

·
Registered
9,640 Posts
Great news with the job offer, hope the Manchester one comes off for you as it is your first choice.

Can't comment on Derby never been...

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I've just been offered my dream job in Manchester. I'm getting a slight pay increase and been offered some help with relocation expenses. Just need to find a new running club.

·
Registered
123 Posts
:d That's great news.
I'm sure finding a club will be easy once you are there. You were the one that gave me the confidence to join one and i now have a great new group of friends. So thanks

and here's to your new life :d :d
Enjoy!

www.timeoutdoors.com show running clubs all over the country just enter a post code

·
Registered
9,640 Posts
Great News SE I am really pleased for you. When do you start? And if you don't mind me asking what will you be doing?

TT

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
twinkle toes said:
Great News SE I am really pleased for you. When do you start? And if you don't mind me asking what will you be doing?

TT
Nosey cow..............:d

Hope she tells us................:embarrassed:

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
Hi SE waited for someone else to ask the question 'what will you be doing' only if you dont mind me asking, TT got there first. All sounds very exciting though:) good luck!!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts