Runners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have knocked my sugar craving on the head and cut out all refined sugar from my diet and have cut down the consumption of chips to once a week.

My only problems is I really don't know how much I should be eating, all the websites I have visisted and articles I have read always suggest diets for someone far larger than myself and I don't think I could eat as much food as some suggest.

I am 6stone 5lbs and 5'2", I run 5km five days a week and my best time is just over 21 mins. I also run 10km once a week and am I also am doing weight training three times a week but these are just light weights and I cycle outdoors once a week for an hour quite intensively. I gained some weight doing the weights but I have noticed that my clothes have started to loosen a bit and my weight might be taking a dive again for some reason.

Does anyone have any idea about the quantity of food I should be eating and although I am eating about six small meals aday I don't know if this is too much for me or too little. Someone suggested eating portions of protein the size of my palm but don't know if this is a good method to follow.

Any advise would be much appreciated.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Women's hips vary in size due to genetics and bone structure.
Look at women from African nations or south America for example, they are usually very wide hipped. This is genetics and can affect anyone.
In some cases it is simply that your pelivs Is broad or narrow giving the illusion of wide hips.
Diet and exercise will reduce fat around the hips but if your body is naturally wide or narrow hipped then it's for life, embrace it!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts