Runners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
omg 2 Gladiators!!

You are right, you are right!!!

Its definitely her - imagine with hair pulled back into high pony tail!!!

·
Registered
3,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hmm - I think its good, I don't think I appreciated it so much before (I think the guys did though - especially Jet and Lightening!) I think there are more 'hottie' men this time (helllllooooo Atlas!!)
Probably as they have realised there are more female viewers of TV (in general).

It is scary how young some of them are though....Tempest is 19! If you look at the stats on them, they are pretty impressive!

·
Registered
4,539 Posts
i quite like it.. and Kirsty gets my vote over urikkakakakkakakkakakakkakakka... i think too many of the gladiators are trying to be the one with the atitude.. in the old days it was wolf and the rest of them would stay quite. this time they are all trying to get in on the act. also i think Inferno is completly pointless.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
I sorta like the new Gladiators, sorta don't.

The new games like earthquake aren't exactly thrilling.
The water is an interesting touch but seems pointless to me.

Luckily there are some good things, 3 ... 2 ... 1 ... :d and powerball & gauntlet just plain rock.

Don't like the new eliminator (nicked from the US version), and who's idea was it to put a metal bar lit on fire as something you're supposed to jump at.

Like Oblivion. Gobby shit but I find him amusing.
Like inferno for 2 obvious reasons, but we hardly get to see her.

Here's some interesting trivia. On the us show contendors have taken up to a massive 12 minutes to complete the eliminator. I watched one which took about 4 mins. It goes from exciting to sleep inducing.

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
I prefer the old one to be honest, lightening rules and at the time saracen :p

Cannot get into the new one at all and oblivion is a Tw*t. !!! he makes me cringe.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Ice and Enigma have modelled running clothing for a good few years, have seen Ice on loads of Ron Hill promotions. Saw them both on a Nike presentation and fell in love with Enigma, she is gorgeous.
Not seen the new gladiators as I don't have sky...shame

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Virgin 1 on freeview is showing the new glads series.

It's on saturday's at 6pm. I think they're upto episode 5 or so.

·
Premium Member
13,089 Posts
yeah that new eliminator sucks! "Right... how can we REALLY test their ability? I know, lets make them climb onto and then fall off a giant cotton-reel" :lol:

aspects of it are good, like the use of the pyramid. Though 'pyramid' as an event is pointless!!! I bet you if the roles were reversed the contenders could almost as easily stop the gladiators from getting to the top!

Water is beneficial for one reason only, and obviously the reason they put it there... but at times it's looked quite dangerous! That earthquake event is absolute rubbish... you have to run, and dodge the balls, but you;re not supposed to stop... and if you do, Jon Anderson will blow his whistle and shout a bit... you might get away with it, you might get disqualifed... you might be allowed to keep your points though, who knows... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Old one is the best.......... :p

1 - 17 of 17 Posts