Runners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Somehow I only just noticed that mapmyrun has a hybrid function, and I've realised my linear runs have until now been measured somewhat inaccurately. In one direction I've been over-estimating and the other under, so I hope that means it's pretty even overall!

The best thing is that my 11 mile run last Monday in 2 hours 12 was actually 11.3 miles, so I'm less than two miles less than a half now! The cut off is three hours, so hopefully I'll be under that by a bit. Then I just have to get down to two hours next time....

The worst thing (entirely unrelated) is that either myself or my other half accidently turned the fridge freezer off, and we got a Tesco delivery yesterday. So as to not lose all the meat, we've had to cook everything up into curries, chinese and chilli, which took ages and generated a lot of washing up. Ooops. I guess it's not the end of the world, because I'll actually be organised with lunch all week :)

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Unfortunately I drank that yesterday. Got a nice gin and tonic though, and the new series of Battlestar!!!

·
Registered
4,539 Posts
you did have us worried when you said about battlestart thinking omg we're missing something.. but ive just rembered that the dvd was out fairly reacently wasnt it?

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah, Monday before last I think. We never see it til the DVD, and it wasn't payday til more recently!

I did hear that they're doing a spin off called 'Caprica' before the war, but I don't know if that'll be any good.

We watched almost half the episodes in the series last night - a pity much of the box set is made up of Razor and the minisodes that we already have, but more than entertaining nonetheless :)

·
Registered
4,539 Posts
9th Jan is release date for pt 2 of season 4, and its looking like caprica is struggling to get funding.. so it might just be a feature lenght 2 parter...

wait until you get to the last episode!!

i was also jumping up and down when watching razor about the old toaster

1 - 8 of 8 Posts