3,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
twinkle toes said:
Bet he is wearing a skirt :eek:
I was about to congratulate you on your 1:56 half at the weekend..................But you can sod off now.................;)

·
Registered
9,640 Posts
Thank you, I have to say I wasn't planning on a PB, and I can tell you it was one of the hardest course I have done, but I am elated to say the least, so watch out Silverstone.... :eek: :eek:

I am still waiting on the official result, so fingers crossed my watch didn't let me down.

·
Registered
20,654 Posts
I for one take my times from my watch unless I'm wearing a chip. That way as long as you remember to start it as you cross the line and stop it as you finish you have your true event time and any delay at the start doesn't matter.

1 hour 54 for Silverstone?

·
Registered
9,640 Posts
Steve said:
I for one take my times from my watch unless I'm wearing a chip. That way as long as you remember to start it as you cross the line and stop it as you finish you have your true event time and any delay at the start doesn't matter.

1 hour 54 for Silverstone?
Well I did exactly that as there was no chip, probably only about 500 people turned out I think it is still a fairly new event.

1:54 is that my new target? Thanks Steve I will have a go :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
20,654 Posts
twinkle toes said:
Well I did exactly that as there was no chip, probably only about 500 people turned out I think it is still a fairly new event.

1:54 is that my new target? Thanks Steve I will have a go :eek: :eek:
Why not? It's not too much quicker and you'll have the confidence of this one behind you now. Depends on the day of course.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts