Runners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello every one im new to this site,

i am an instructor in a new and exciting out doorfitness company called MS FITNESS
is the name the approach to fitness is nothing like what you will be used to but its fun challenging and above all hard work, as most off you are runners your probably dont pay much attention to core strength and upper body strength, thats were MS fitness can help you out take a loo at the web site come along 1st class is FREE,

ALSO JUST TO GIVE YOU AN IDEA WHAT WERE ABOUT ALL INSTRUCTORS ARE EX MILITERY SO YOUR IN FOR A TREAT,

We are here to take your fitness to the next level, CLASSES RUN CLAYTON PLAYING FIELDS MONDAY TO THURSDAY 7PM
CHURCHILL PLAYING FILEDS MONDAY AND WEDNESDAY 7PM
TANDILLHILLS SUNDAY 11:00 AM

·
Registered
1,618 Posts

i am an instructor in a new and exciting out doorfitness company called MS FITNESS
is the name the approach to fitness is nothing like what you will be used to but its fun challenging and above all hard work, as most off you are runners your probably dont pay much attention to core strength and upper body strength, thats were MS fitness can help you out take a loo at the web site come along 1st class is FREE,

ALSO JUST TO GIVE YOU AN IDEA WHAT WERE ABOUT ALL INSTRUCTORS ARE EX MILITERY SO YOUR IN FOR A TREAT,

We are here to take your fitness to the next level, CLASSES RUN CLAYTON PLAYING FIELDS MONDAY TO THURSDAY 7PM

I'm really keen to find out what doorfitness is. Do I have to bring my front door with me, or are they provided?

And I get a free loo as well?

I just wish I knew where these events are. I don't think I have a Clayton Playing Fields, or either of the others for that matter, anywhere near me.

·
Registered
613 Posts

i think i'm correct in saying that you might mean outdoor fitness and you are not suggesting we steal a toilet with your comments of "take a loo" i feel you may mean take a look?
also, where the hell is Tandihills, Churchill and clayton.
my understanding is that people on here are from all over the country, so it's a tall order to expect them to know about these venues.
finally, when you say it's free, is this really the case, i don't wish to be rude but MS fitness sounds a bit like a business? if i'm wrong then i apologise but this sounds like a bad advert.

Craig

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
as most off you are runners your probably dont pay much attention to core strength and upper body strength
a bit of a sweeping statement. You would be suprised at the number of runners who do work on body core strength.

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
Shame I might have been interested in this, but this badly written and ill conceived advert has blown any chance of me going near them with a bargepole :p

1 - 7 of 7 Posts