Runners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know of any good eyephones to use whilst running? my ipod ones keep faling out as I think the cord is slightly too short! I cant run easily without music now!

·
Registered
3,339 Posts
Anyone know of any good eyephones to use whilst running? my ipod ones keep faling out as I think the cord is slightly too short! I cant run easily without music now!

never heard of eyephones, do they allow you to watch videos while you run?:p

I don't run with earphones for the same reason, it drives me mad.

I am quite happy without the music now.

Ferraris don't come with stereos Liz3yy, the music is apparently the sound of the engine.

Consider yourself a ferrari- ditch the ipod.:d

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
never heard of eyephones, do they allow you to watch videos while you run?:p

I don't run with earphones for the same reason, it drives me mad.

I am quite happy without the music now.

Ferraris don't come with stereos Liz3yy, the music is apparently the sound of the engine.

Consider yourself a ferrari- ditch the ipod.:d
LOL! use spell check next time lizzy!

·
Premium Member
13,089 Posts
There was a thread recently about earphones... personally I like the ones with bits of rubber on them that actually plug into your ear... snug as a bug :)

·
Registered
152 Posts
There was a thread recently about earphones... personally I like the ones with bits of rubber on them that actually plug into your ear... snug as a bug :)
I always found the in ear ones hurt my ears, left them feeling bruised.

My wife works for BBC local Radio and she says that they use Sennheiser as they have the most professional sound quality

·
Premium Member
13,089 Posts
Just to clarify... I don't mean your usual in-ear ones... I mean like the Sony ones on the thread I just posted a link to. Little bits of rubber that are compressible - not solid bits of plastic with a bit of rubber on them ;)

Unless of course the Sony type ones are what you were reffering too? :worried:

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
All you young 'uns must have different shaped ears to us geriatrics. I've yet to find any earphones that will actually stay in my ears if I'm moving about, and I've tried lots, including the type Richard recommended. The only times I needed music was when I was doing mile uphill reps prior to the World Mountain Running Championships. On those occasions I kept them in place with my headband. (If you'll forgive the pun!)
Cheers!

·
Registered
152 Posts
That's why the sennhausers are good, they loop over your ears and have a neckband, so there is no chance of them falling out.

I've not used the sony type RS, I didn't realise there was a great deal of difference

·
Registered
674 Posts
I have my tragus pierced in one ear and conch in the other. By adjusting the rings just so sometimes it holds them in...

·
Registered
228 Posts
I have my tragus pierced in one ear and conch in the other. By adjusting the rings just so sometimes it holds them in...
OW, OW, OW!!!!

(I'm scared of needles!)

In winter I wear a buff and use that to keep the earphones in. If the wires too short then you could do what I do and run with your i-pod tucked into your bra:cool: then the wire doesn't have to go very far. It does make one look a little odd though:lol:

·
Registered
133 Posts
I have always tucked my i-pod in my bra, I thought that was normal!!!!! Oh dear:confused:

·
Registered
674 Posts
Hehe, I love my piercings, but it's more difficult to get away with them now I have a proper job so I have less than I once did.

I might actually try the iPod in the bra thing, sounds like a plan!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts