Runners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Rat Race Urban Adventure Series - Home

Im looking at taking part in this next year, it was on last weekend and looked amazing fun!
Ive got someone else interested as well so just need one more person to take part in the team.

Is anyone else looking to make up a team for next year?

O.

·
Premium Member
13,089 Posts
I could be VERY tempted to have at go at the Birmingham one next year. I took part in one of the Helly Hansen Adventure Series Races last year, and it was such an awesome experience! Really quite unforgettable :) I'd urge anyone to give this, or any other adventure race a go for an unforgettable time!

·
Premium Member
6,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol, I think I might need to teach myself how to read a map as well.....not done it in ages.

We might have a space on our team if you were seriously interested.

O.

·
Premium Member
13,089 Posts
is that £99 for the team? or each? if it's for the team then I'd say that was a bargain! even £99 isn't toooooooooooooooooooooo bad bearing in mind all the equipment, organisation etc that must be involved.

·
Premium Member
6,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think its each, just read more on the website and ye, £99 for all the equipement (apart from Bikes) isnt too bad and it does sound like fun :)

O.

·
Premium Member
6,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If we get enough people together we could have a couple of teams entering. I think my team is full now but I will keep you all posted if anyone is wanting to join :)

O.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts