Runners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

When i run i tend too get excessive amount of sweat in my eyes to the point it looks like I've had a good fight as their so bloodshot and sore. Can anyone suggest the best ways of avoiding this. I use sunglasses on sunny days which helps a little but with the British weather these days are few and far between.

Don't really fancy a sweatband around my forehead either!

·
Banned
5,585 Posts
I get this too only after I stop, then have to drive!! Not good. I suffer it as a headband would be worse than stinging eyes and risking a crash! Maybe a smear or vaseline just above the brows might stop it!

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
I've started to wear one of those bandana things more to keep hair out of face, but wonder if that would help

·
Banned
5,585 Posts
I was going to get one of those to keep my hair in but I haven't found any for a while so it's only half full!

·
Banned
5,585 Posts
But conversly I've been told I'd make a gorrila jealous. But then that was by a 18 year old at work how still doesn't need to shave every week.

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
I did it once to OH, but oh dear it had no guard on, but too late I'd left a big stripe all the way up:d :d Let's just say he wasn't best pleased, and no it wasn't my fault

·
Registered
835 Posts
You two at it again?

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
But it was his job to set the guard to whatever, but oops he forgot, and the swine went ape too. Funny now though:d

·
Registered
4,962 Posts
You mean you didn't use clippers that can be plugged in? pfft, schoolboy error. I don't even bother with clippers. I use a razor on my head for that extra close, smooth look ;) I can shave my entire head with a razor in 4 minutes. I should be given a prize or something :p

·
Banned
5,585 Posts
I like my sideburns and if I shaved my head that closely they'd have to go. I'll cry the day that happens!!

·
Registered
4,962 Posts
Squint said:
I like my sideburns and if I shaved my head that closely they'd have to go. I'll cry the day that happens!!
You need to lose the sideburns dude. That is so 70s. Get with the 21st Century. It's all about smooth ;)

1 - 20 of 35 Posts