Runners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
20,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For those who are keen I am setting set up a free to play Fantasy Football League.

Go to the link referred to in Post 14 of this thread.

Pick your team..for free.

There are 2 leagues for you to enter:-

RF Premiership...Code 48072-16353 (This is the classic league format)

AND/OR

RF Match Play League...Code 48072-16405(Head to head format..limited to 20 teams.)

Both leagues start in week one of the Premiership so get in early!!

·
Registered
939 Posts
I may join.

Every year I join 2-3 fantasy footy sites and always end up forgetting them with the exception of http://fantasy.premierleague.com/ which I find easy to use and have used that one for a good 5-6 seasons now.
That's the only 1 I play on Jamie . I just like the way it works on that site . Maybe set up a RF league on their as well :)

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
I'll have a go Steve.

I did the telegraph one last year for the first time and I am hooked. I'll be doing that one again but I reckon I can do both, that's if TFL finally deign to give us proper internet - it's driving me up the twist! grrrrr!

·
Registered
939 Posts
Another vote for http://fantasy.premierleague.com/ from me - used it for running a league in work the last few years & couldn't fault it. Much better than the Sky 1 in my opinion!
I'll set a league up a little closer to the time on fpl nearer the time :) unless some 1 else wants to do it :)

·
Registered
203 Posts
Does anyone know when the FF starts again on the PL website?

·
Registered
20,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'll set a league up a little closer to the time on fpl nearer the time :) unless some 1 else wants to do it :)
That's the one I did last season for us all..so will do again instead of the sky one if that's what folks prefer :)

·
Registered
939 Posts
That's the one I did last season for us all..so will do again instead of the sky one if that's what folks prefer :)
I'd take part on that site , just prefer it to the sky 1 , had a quick look and don't think the site is up and running yet :)

·
Registered
20,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'd take part on that site , just prefer it to the sky 1 , had a quick look and don't think the site is up and running yet :)
I think it's a better site too...I just got a bit keen !! :rolleyes::lol:

·
Registered
20,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Are u working again yet Steve , i got layed off on Friday and fed up already :)
I had a week's work at the end of May and not worked since :(

I do have a 4/5 day contract back at the same place from 6/8 but nothing permanent is on the horizon.

Sorry to hear your news..it's a bugger isn't it.

1 - 20 of 91 Posts