Runners Forum banner

21 - 40 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
By the way, my team isn't done yet. I just auto completed a team then over the next couple of weeks I will fine tune it into a winning machine!!!

·
Registered
20,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
12 teams in so far...and if you haven't as yet why not enter the match play league as well.

·
Registered
29 Posts
In in (United and Red),

Looking forward to kick off, as this kinda thing always gives you an added interest on game days.
Unlike others Im new to this kinda thing and its going to take me a wee while to get tha hang of it.

Ive set my team up on Auto...just to get the registration out the way.

Stu

·
Registered
939 Posts
Silly question = how do I make transfers, I've just spent 30 minutes picking my own team and it didn't save....arrrghh
Don't worry yet , pick your team the week b4 prem starts . U get 1 transfer every week , u can roll over for 2 only after that it cost 4 points . Simple :)

·
Registered
20,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Silly question = how do I make transfers, I've just spent 30 minutes picking my own team and it didn't save....arrrghh
Once you have made transfers/changed your team in any way you have to confirm them by clicking on the tab

·
Registered
20,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Just a reminder......the more the merrier..enter now and give yourself time to fiddle with your team before the season starts.

·
Registered
20,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
JUST A REMINDER FOLKS

http://fantasy.premierleague.com is up and running for the new season

There are 2 leagues for you to enter:-

RF Premiership...Code 48072-16353 (This is the classic league format)

AND/OR

RF Match Play League...Code 48072-16405(Head to head format..limited to 20 teams.)

Both leagues start in week one of the Premiership so get in early!!

Entry is free.

I'm on hols from tomorrow until the season begins so this will be my last reminder to those who haven't joined to do so asap :)

21 - 40 of 91 Posts