Runners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I know there was some word about creating a fantasy football league so I have taken it upon myself to create one. Its free to enter and is very easy to use.

I did one last year with my work mates and it was good banter.

The more people who join the league the better!

You will need to register first then pick your players and join the league. The number you will need to join the league is 211506-50820

Fantasy Premier League - a Fantasy Football Game for the Barclays Premier League

Richard

·
Registered
4,962 Posts
And here was me thinking that a runner's forum would be one place where we could avoid football and all football related topics ;)

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
And here was me thinking that a runner's forum would be one place where we could avoid football and all football related topics ;)

You can never escape Footie ;)

Hope I havent offended anyone!

·
Registered
20,654 Posts
I intend to but not got time to look at before hols...what is the deadline date for entry?

·
Registered
20,654 Posts
Just before first games then I guess....

...easy to do or not?

Last one gave me brain ache!!

·
Registered
511 Posts
I can't sign up yet, as it would appear to be classified as a 'Games' website and therefore banned from work :((

Will sign up over the weekend from home though :d

·
Registered
466 Posts
You can join anytime in the season but obviously it gives you a disadvantage as you lose points for weeks you're not there.

You can choose an "auto-complete team" option which chooses a team for you but may not acrue as many points. It's quite fun.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Three of us in the league so far! :d

Yeah, it's easy enough to do. Probably will take around 15 mins.

You can also make as many changes to your team as you like as long as you do it before 11:30am on the 16th of August.

Having said 15 mins. It took me around an hour before I was happy with my squad and I've made changes to it since. ;)

·
Registered
20,654 Posts
2 weeks in..and I am top of the league....have to brag whilst I can!! :)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts