Runners Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's the Irish score Steve, can't seem to access the BBC sport at the moment.

·
Registered
9,640 Posts
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :p

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanking you !! - TT - shocked again ! :d (the greatest game on Earth as well)

·
Registered
20,654 Posts
Big one today Granty...need to win it.
Strauss looks likely to play in place of Joyce. Think I prefer Strauss.....just needs to find some form again.

TT clearly has no idea!!!!

Do you go to many games?

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Agree completely ! - really Mal Loye should be opening.

My biggest concern is the form of Bell, too slow - still - like you say a massive game today.

Come on England.

I usually go and see a few tests a year and I have a season ticket for Somerset and try to get down there as much as I can.

·
Registered
9,640 Posts

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz oh oh did somebody say something, nope didn't think so zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :d

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
twinkle toes said:

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz oh oh did somebody say something, nope didn't think so zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :d
You say that TT but I reckon you are sat infront of Sky channel 511 (waiting for the start of the game) wearing an England 2007 ICC World Cup ladies top :d :p

·
Registered
9,640 Posts
Granty said:
You say that TT but I reckon you are sat infront of Sky channel 511 (waiting for the start of the game) wearing an England 2007 ICC World Cup ladies top :d :p
I can see that is English you have written but I didn't understand a word, sorry :p

·
Registered
3,339 Posts
Granty said:

Just put channel 511 on and it's something called travelogue thats on.Thank God for that.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
9,640 Posts
And TT is still zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ;) :d

·
Registered
9,640 Posts
Steve said:
We'll just have to eddykate you then and take you to a game.....at the very least you'll be able to get the ales in for us!!

LOL it would have to be the other way round to make stay..... :d

·
Registered
20,654 Posts
twinkle toes said:
LOL it would have to be the other way round to make stay..... :d
Perhaps a babycham early doors and then you could wait for us throughout the game.....we wouldn't want to miss a ball being bowled!
Got a waitress outfit?!:d ;)

·
Registered
9,640 Posts
Steve said:
Perhaps a babycham early doors and then you could wait for us throughout the game.....we wouldn't want to miss a ball being bowled!
Got a waitress outfit?!:d ;)

I keep my waitress outfit for indoors ;) and I could probably order a round and drink it before a ball is bowled anyway. :d

1 - 19 of 19 Posts