Runners Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After struggling to find a good pair of sunglasses for running, I decided to develop one myself.

I was looking for a sunglasses with good and strong lenses, resistant and light frame and specially those will not fall from my face or bother me during my exercises.
After a lot of research and meetings with Israeli engineers, French and Italian designers, we finally got to our prototype which was tested for hundreds of running and biking kilometers.

The result was simply amazing. I developed a sunglasses which:

• Frame: TR90 plastic used in aviation, light, flexible, comfortable, durable;
  • Lenses: Polarized, clear, strong, anti scratch;
  • Extra features: fashion style and angled temples to grip your head.

Results
A sunglasses that will improve your performance and at the same time provide a stylish fashion statement.

They are hybrid, you can use as many outdoor exercises, go to sunset parties and weddings.

I ran a full marathon to test it, I challenge myself to don't touch the sunglasses at the entire race and guess what? Was not needed, sweating a lot, but they were in place at the whole time.

You can check our Instagram @Solevie.co and our website with worldwide shipping www.solevie.co

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me directly on Instagram. I am managing myself.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Fashion sunglasses for running seems a bit of a contradiction in terms.

Fashion glasses for fashion orientated events and sports sunglasses for running.

I use Ronhill running sunglasses with are great.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Fashion sunglasses for running seems a bit of a contradiction in terms.

Fashion glasses for fashion orientated events and sports sunglasses for running.

I use Ronhill running sunglasses with are great.
Actually it’s not a contradiction, its a new concept.

I developed a sunglasses that looks like fashion oriented but they are for sports performanceas well.

You can use in a party and for running and other outdoor exercises.

The sunglasses you pointed seems big on face and not fashion appealing, also they are made with PC frame, more heavy and not flexible material then one used on S’olevie, which is much more light, flexible, resistant and they have a special angled on the temples to help grab your head and stay on even if you fall or upside down. They are not polarized as S’olevie and they don’t have anti scratch coating on their lenses as S’olevie.

You should try S’olevie

·
Registered
18 Posts
Actually it’s not a contradiction, its a new concept.

I developed a sunglasses that looks like fashion oriented but they are for sports performanceas well.

You can use in a party and for running and other outdoor exercises.

The sunglasses you pointed seems big on face and not fashion appealing, also they are made with PC frame, more heavy and not flexible material then one used on S’olevie, which is much more light, flexible, resistant and they have a special angled on the temples to help grab your head and stay on even if you fall or upside down. They are not polarized as S’olevie and they don’t have anti scratch coating on their lenses as S’olevie.

You should try S’olevie
You say they are light but don’t provide a weight on the website.

I’ll stay with my current ones as I have not had any of the issues you report.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You say they are light but don’t provide a weight on the website.

I’ll stay with my current ones as I have not had any of the issues you report.
That’s true, i will added, thanks for the tip.

I just checked on my kitchen scale. They 20g.

Good for you, so in the future, if you need another pair, you can try, if you feel so.

Text me and i will give you a discount coupon.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Just looked out my Ronhill glasses and put them on the kitchen scales as a comparison.

25g so not much in it.

PS thanks for your offer but they are not my style.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Having started outside and migrated inside, pajamas today straddle the public and the private, and can be androgynous, come-hither, prim, or the kind of garb that Peter Pan’s Lost Boys might wear. “Many days, I’ll change out of my sleeping pajamas into my awake pajamas,” Anna del Gaizo, a writer in Los Angeles, told me www.brides.com/cover-story-chase-mattson-kelianne-stankus-love-story-5204969 . Instead of popping an Ambien, try the pajamas from the hundred-and-thirty-six-year-old Swiss company Hanro. They have minimal adornment and are made of silky mercerized cotton that’s so soft you’ll dream you’re a marshmallow. They aren’t cheap, but they last for years. I like the model somewhat mysteriously named Moments Crop, whose three-quarter sleeves and pedal-pusher legs are trimmed with a hint of lace that even the Shakers wouldn’t kick out of bed ($198). Want to save the planet while going (masked) to the grocery store? Satiny unisex pajama tops and bottoms from We Are HAH, in West Hollywood, come in collages of flamboyant florals and stripes and are recycled from the plastic bottles that you conscientiously didn’t buy in Aisle 3 ($249). The cherry-red two-piece Daydream set from the lingerie company Skarlett Blue—a cropped tee with snug bottoms—looks like long underwear that got shrunk in the wash. It’s the perfect thing to wear while watching TV or, if you are Mrs. Claus, seducing your husband ($98).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts