Runners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Administrator
13,089 Posts
My usuals (starting with those I have at work) are:

Coffee - Black, 2 sweeteners (only because I use a huge mug at work)
Fruit Tea - various tyes, cherry, blackcurrant n nettle, lemon n ginger etc...
Tea - white 1 sugar

Favourite though HAS to be hot chocolate... I have two on the go atm from Whittard, a chilli one and a ginger one, both are gorgeous!!

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
Coffee with semi-skimmed milk, strong but not too dark. And it has to be the real stuff, not instant.

Failing that, peppermint tea or jasmine green tea if I'm in a healthy mood, hot chocolate if I'm not.

Normal tea is for drinking at the houses of people who have instant coffee, or when I fancy a hot drink but am too thirsty for coffee, and there's no peppermint or jasmine tea to be had.

·
Registered
20,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I like real stuff...but can't be bothered with all it involves and the time it takes...impatient me..off to make a mug!!

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
Ah, now that's where I'm thoroughly spoiled by our coffee machine at work. It does the whole works - grinds the beans, makes the coffee and even adds hot milk, at the touch of a single button. Ah bliss. Even making a cup of instant would be a faff in comparison :d

·
Registered
10,185 Posts
I really love tea - milk, no sugar. However, I only seem to drink tea when I'm at home, which can result in at least 5 cups a day if I'm in the house all day.

If I'm out and about, I'll go for for a Starbucks Grande Cappuccino - with an extra shot of espresso added.

·
Registered
506 Posts
I drink Earl Grey tea at home all the time. I use 2 tea bags to make it really strong and add just a little bit of milk.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts