• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
20,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bagpuddycat said:
I really wanted an "all of the above and more" option, but I plumped for broccoli, by the narrowest of margins.
All of the above option would have meant no actual favourite though eh!!;) :d

·
Registered
707 Posts
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM BROCCOLI!!! *licks lips*

Although parsnips are close behind... with carrots and sweet potatoes and baby corns....

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
oooh i missed the parsnips option and voted sprouts.

i tend to consider spuds & parsnips as being in a kind of carbo category.. dont really think of them as veg proper.

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
Steve said:
But that's fruit..or is it?:d
Apparently it's classified as a vegetable. Something to do with it being the stalk rather than, er, the fruit of the plant that we eat (I say we, but I mean other people, really, since I don't eat it, because it's horrid).

It's one of those oddities, like tomatoes are really fruit, but then I eat them like fruit so that makes perfect sense to me.

·
Administrator
13,089 Posts
I too voted for multiple veg... not seen a poll before where I can vote for lotsa stuff! :d Favourite would be either Broccoli or Sprouts... but it's such a narrow margin between those and the others! Other than beans... sod the beans :p

·
Registered
707 Posts
Beans make the world go round!! All that expelled gas creates propulsion... geez, I woulda thought you of all people would have known that, surely they taught you something worthwhile in your engineering degree?? (that I presume you did).

The best meal on the planet is kidney beans cooked and mushed with chargrilled aubergine pesto topped into a baked sweet potato with loads of other veg on the side....... YUM! NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM!!!!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts