Runners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know quite a lot of people will have arrived at this forum via sites like www.FetchEveryone.com but just in case you have never heard of it.....

Fetch is an excellent site that lets you log all your training and racing online. It's really superb to let this website keep track of all your miles - it does all the chores of working out your weekly, monthly and annual mileages.

Just like this site, it's free to use and it's got a great community spirit going on - very friendly and alive - you'll spot quite a few Fetch t-shirts now at many of the UK races.

I must warn you though - once you start Fetching you may find yourself addicted!

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
BoabyBoy said:
Hollywood, can import your training logs to the fetch site from other sources?
Not that I know of... although Fetch did have .csv export at one time... and I'm sure he's thought about integrating with Garmin GPS units in the past...

Hang on - I'll ask him!

·
Registered
244 Posts
Hollywood said:
Not that I know of... although Fetch did have .csv export at one time... and I'm sure he's thought about integrating with Garmin GPS units in the past...

Hang on - I'll ask him!
If he comes over here who's link will he use?? :d

·
Registered
59 Posts
Its a great website, although I think the site is down at the mo.:( Can't get on today for love nor money!
Be warned tho Hollywood is right, it does become additive

·
Registered
4 Posts
Yes fetcheveryone is down today and you bet its addicitive... thats as well as my running club forum and o being on here of course its no wonder i am getting very little work done.

Any one else in the addicted to forums boat

TT;)

·
Registered
59 Posts
Fetch and the likes

Two Towels said:
Yes fetcheveryone is down today and you bet its addicitive... thats as well as my running club forum and o being on here of course its no wonder i am getting very little work done.

TT;)
Absolutely !!!!! And what makes it worse is that I work in a small office on my own with no boss to dish out verbals!
To many decent forums = no work = new job!!!:d

stupot

·
Registered
244 Posts
Two Towels said:

TT;)
TT, I'd never have thought you were addicted to these forums. As for me Id' never get addicted to these sort of things, they waste too much work time ;) :embarrassed:

·
RunnersForum Founder
620 Posts
No.8 said:
Ajtuna - delayed reply - no its not my site although I have been using it for a while and have the website url across the back of my club vest (much to the annoyance of the committe) :p
Good idea! If anyone wants to get runnersforum.co.uk on the back of their club vest PM me. I'll get it printed for you and as with any sponsorship deal there will be a nice royalty payment :).

1 - 15 of 15 Posts