Runners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And it felt goooood. No pain in knee *runs off to touch wood*. It was easy, i was worried that I would not be able to run 1.7K, but I did.
So I'll be doing that every other day till I see the physio again on Monday.

I think all the excersises he gave me to do has worked.
God bless the physio man.:d :d :d

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
Great News Littlered.

It`s a fantastic feeling to be back after an enforced lay off.

Take it easy.

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
Good for you! I have an enforced lay off coming up, so will look to your successful return to running for inspiration! :d

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
2nd run and feeling good:d :d :d You do feel bloody misruable when not running or cant run cause of injury, but boy does it feel good to get back in to it.

Funny because before I started running I could not understand how people would go running in the peeing rain, freezing cold etc, but now I understand for them and me now it's a way of life.

·
Banned
2,297 Posts
littlered said:
2nd run and feeling good:d :d :d You do feel bloody misruable when not running or cant run cause of injury, but boy does it feel good to get back in to it.

Funny because before I started running I could not understand how people would go running in the peeing rain, freezing cold etc, but now I understand for them and me now it's a way of life.
So everything in the garden is rosie Littlered :d

take it easy!

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
*Touch wood* Yes, I grow veg and fruit in my garden tho:d :d And even thats doing well.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts