Runners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So who's running FLM this year... I think it's time we had a list :)

copy/paste your name onto the list

Runners

Trinity

Is anyone going to be there on the day to support? If there is, then maybe we could have another list...

I like lists :rolleyes:

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I went for my decision making easy 3 mile run today and I have to report that the injury has not recovered enough for me to run on Sunday, so I'm pulling out of FLM :(

·
Registered
8 Posts
Trinity said:
I went for my decision making easy 3 mile run today and I have to report that the injury has not recovered enough for me to run on Sunday, so I'm pulling out of FLM :(
im sorry to here that, you must be gutted, get well soon though. concentrate on getting well for the next challenge.

ive never done a marathon but hope to one day, however i am looking forward to running the 5k Hydro Active Womans Challenge in Liverpool, on 3rd sept

good luck to all who are taking part

·
Registered
244 Posts
Trinity said:
That's harsh Trinity especially as you seemed to be on such good form.

Hope the injury clears up soon and you can get back into it. Are you able to defer your entry to next year still?

·
Registered
419 Posts
Trinity said:
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Sorry to hear that Trinity :-(

Are you gonna come down to mudchute and help us tell Greg how bad he looks when he runs past?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts