Runners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
5,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone up for organising such a thing? We could have a bouncy castle, face painting and races for the children. Maybe even a race or two for us lot.

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
Sounds interesting, would like to get on bouncy castle and bop your nose by accident, you being so cheeky like you are;) :d

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
why don't you come to the social in June and we can talk about it more ;)

·
Registered
298 Posts
Squint said:
We could have a bouncy castle
ooooo, sounds a bit too dangerous to me, make sure your insurance covers "shit happens".... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
943 Posts
You do mean bouncy castle and face painting for the adults, don't you?!

I'd be up for that!

(Yes, I'm 28 and I want to have my face painted - I'm not ashamed!)

·
Registered
835 Posts
You don't wanna have kids along, the thread is entitled Forum Funday, never fun if you have kids pushing in the queue for the bouncy castle and the face painting.

BTW, can we request who paints our faces as well as what they paint, if so I want Trin to paint what ever she wants, where ever she wants!

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
Squint said:
What's the social?? I'm an anti-social kind of loon would I still be allowed in?
Of course you're allowed in... it's an open invite :)

·
Banned
5,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
scr8pe said:
You don't wanna have kids along, the thread is entitled Forum Funday, never fun if you have kids pushing in the queue for the bouncy castle and the face painting.

BTW, can we request who paints our faces as well as what they paint, if so I want Trin to paint what ever she wants, where ever she wants!
No kids and no partners that way it would be proper fun!!! A day off from everyone and everything, might even be a beer tent!!

Bring it on Dimple, thats fighting talk where I come from. I hope your big enough to back up that mouth of yours!!

·
Registered
835 Posts
Squint said:
No kids and no partners that way it would be proper fun!!! A day off from everyone and everything, might even be a beer tent!!

Bring it on Dimple, thats fighting talk where I come from. I hope your big enough to back up that mouth of yours!!
No partners either! This is sounding better all the time, knowing my luck though there is bound to be some rule that excludes me :(

1 - 13 of 13 Posts