Runners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Up to my eyes in work at the moment but had my gym session at 6.30 am this morning so hopefully I will get out for a run later....if not def tomorrow and who knows how far my new sox will take me...........

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Your right Steve socks are good had a short run last night and definately felt very comfortable with my new socks....also the fact that they were free made them feel even better!

·
Registered
20,654 Posts
Shoes last about 500 miles, generally speaking that is..I've read the threads on this..but what about good quality socks? Would they really do 1000 miles?

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Steve said:
Shoes last about 500 miles, generally speaking that is..I've read the threads on this..but what about good quality socks? Would they really do 1000 miles?
Surely this is linked to the state of one's feet !!??!! I know any pair of socks I own would / do not last long.

·
Registered
231 Posts
I just can't seem to find the sticky thread on free socks from Admin Dan - so just wanted to say, Dan: Thanks very much for my socks. They arrived on Saturday, and I tried them out on Sunday. What a "wow" pair of socks. I love them, and will also keep them for more special occasions. Thanks again.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts