• Other

Votes: 3 16.7%

Fruity!

3K views 22 replies 11 participants last post by  Dale the Snail 
#1 ·
What's your favourite fruit?

#13 ·
ahhhh. england.

Apples for me everytime. Particularly juicy, sweet, crisp rosy English Cox ones lovingly plucked from the handsome trees wilting gently over the autumn sun-kissed vicarage walls . . .

Bananas indeed!! Bananas have no class. They are the tarts of the fruit world. The WAGS of our 5 portions a day! (if you will)

#15 ·
GreatNorthWood said:
Apples for me everytime. Particularly juicy, sweet, crisp rosy English Cox ones lovingly plucked from the handsome trees wilting gently over the autumn sun-kissed vicarage walls . . .

Bananas indeed!! Bananas have no class. They are the tarts of the fruit world. The WAGS of our 5 portions a day! (if you will)
Can have some of what you're taking please!;)

#18 ·
GreatNorthWood said:
of course. you can lovingly pluck their gorgeousness from fragrant trees in meandering country lanes all over our fair isle. :d

I really can't believe bananas are winning by so much. Good for running on though - I'll give them that.
I have two apple trees, a Cox's Orange Pippin and a James Grieve, so no need to meander!

Don't you slip over if you run on bananas?

#20 ·
Oi! Stop hitting on bananas, you lot! To my mind they are simply delicious, and I've no intention of changing my vote just because you lot slam it.

Actually, the best place in the world to eat bananas is in the West Indies, Caribbean. Straight off the tree, at the perfect state of ripeness. Yum.

#21 ·
Banana's are brilliant. Can I vote twice? The potassium is good for hangovers apparently. Spot the unhealthy runner of the pack ha.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.