Runners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
RunnersForum Founder
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I spoke to Wiggle earlier today and they're expecting their first delivery of Forerunner 305's next week so if you've got a pre-order in it shouldn't be long until you get your new Garmin.

Would be great if someone could post a review once they get one. Apparently Wiggle are receiving the largest allocation of 305's in the country.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hi everyone

I can confirm that at Sweatshop we had both our 205's and 305's arrive last week. We have plenty of 205's to go around but although we were the first UK retailer to get the 305 we only got 150 in the first drop, and they are going like hot cakes. It is also true that we are doing a free voucher with every 305 for a pair of running shoes to the value of £80. We are trying to secure more stock by the end of this week, but if you are quick we would still probably have enough to fulfill 'new' orders.

As yet we haven't had them tested by our staff but customer feedback is very positive, espescially about the quality and strength of the signal which was something of an issue with the 301 and 201. That said there are some great bargains on the old models, we currently have the 301 at £160 whcih is an amazing price for an integrated GPS and HRM.

Post any questions and I will answer as many as I can.

All the best

Nick

·
Registered
4 Posts
New Garmin 205

Nick,

I have pre ordered my new shiny 205 from Wiggle.co.uk and have been emailed saying i will have to wait till the end of March so very patiently awaiting delivery but with 20% off the RRP £246.00 DOWN TO £179.99 which was a Feb offer got to be well worth the wait i guess.

Two Towels.:d

·
Registered
6 Posts
I wouls have thought that these ones would go out n do the run for you, then come back tell you how you got on & give you the facility to download the fitness / tiredness / elation / dispair / weight loss overnight while you cought up with some well earned zzzzs. Guess we'll have to wait for the 405 for that. Why did they take their namings from Peugeot?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts