Runners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to set up an interval training programme on my Garmin 45S so it bleeps each time I need to move to the next interval. I have seen a YouTube video on how to do it. No problem.

The thing is, when I got my Garmin, the wretched thing kept bleeping at every opportunity and telling me someone had sent a text on my phone and a whole host of annoying things. I managed to turn them all off, but there were quite a few settings which had to be changed and it took me a couple of days to find them all.

Now I suspect when I programme the intervals on my watch, it won't bleep when I want it to bleep. Can anyone tell me which of the many settings I will have to turn on so it bleeps for intervals, but doesn't disturb me during the rest of my day?

** Long time, no post! Very much a lapsed runner. I wish I still looked like my avatar picture!

·
Registered
146 Posts
I think you need to do it in the activity if that makes sense, I have a Fenix 5 so it may be different.

Go into Run
Press and hold UP arrow to get menu
Select Settings
Select System
Select Sounds
Select Alert Tones - in there you should be able to select During Activity
That should just give you beeps when you are doing your intervals.
I also turn on Vibrations as well due to the fact I am an old git and can't hear the beeps every time.

G

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts