Runners Forum banner

G'day

1K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  Steve 
#1 ·
I was just kitting up for my offroad run (in the rain...) and came across this forum while searching the net checking the weather reports... anyway... just a quick hello because our two dogs, Bella and Fly, keep reappearing over the top of my laptop monitor in 2 second bounce intervals, emitting little yelps of excitement on each bounce.

I'm Australian but married an Englishman and now we live at the foot of Snowdon in North Wales.

We love all types of running and believe in keeping it varied, but being in the mountains we mostly do offroad and fell running as well as ultras. Not had a chance to look thru everyone's profiles yet but there seems to be a huge range of running interests on this forum which is great.

#3 ·
Hi Hayley

yeah - we are very lucky to live here - I can run straight out my door and up into the mountains.

hmmm - yes, I'm improving my road racing times having only just started competing in the road races (mainly do the fell and mountain races) but that 5km time was a very fast race - it was on the Caernarfon 5km Race the Train which is all on a very slight downhill so a fast course!!

thanks for replying and making me welcome

#7 ·
Steve said:
Welcome Sarah.
Is that Bella or Fly in your avatar?

A pb is a pb...and that is some pb for the 5k regardless!

Like the blog BTW.
Hi Steve

that's Bella in the pic - very smart, very cute and very fit - they both force us out running on the crappest days otherwise we know we're in for an evening of torture!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.