Runners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys, Im a virgin here so wanted to say Hi to all you dudes! I saw a thread on the Gel-Kinsei but never got the low down on them are they any good? I run in the Nike Vomeros but they are so unstable im getting sore heels i get bad shin splints so need somthing soft tried the nimbus but dont like the new ones, bit stiffer than the vs. Are the Kinsei for overpros or neutral runners. :confused

·
Premium Member
620 Posts
shinpains said:
Hi Guys, Im a virgin here so wanted to say Hi to all you dudes! I saw a thread on the Gel-Kinsei but never got the low down on them are they any good? I run in the Nike Vomeros but they are so unstable im getting sore heels i get bad shin splints so need somthing soft tried the nimbus but dont like the new ones, bit stiffer than the vs. Are the Kinsei for overpros or neutral runners. :confused
I think the Kinsei is a neutral shoe.... and very expensive! Over £100 last time I checked. I don't think I've actually ever seen anyone wearing them though. I'd also be interested to hear what peoples opinions are of them.

·
Registered
3,339 Posts
I've considered the kinsei too.But your right Dan,they do seem a bit pricey.£130 at sweatshop.From what the specifications say,the shoe will adapt itself to whatever you are.Neutral,overpro, etc.
I have Vomeros my self shinpains but don't seem to have the kind of problems your having.I've only ever run in nike but am considering trying out something in the asics range,trouble is,wherever you read up on the reviews,your always going to get the contrasting opinions aren't you?
I would,however,also be v. interested in what peoples thoughts are on this.:confused:

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
I used to have real trouble with shin splints,and without wanting to tempt fate I have had no problems since I started wearing a pair of Brooks radius 06 shoes with Sorbothane insoles.

I have been wearing these for about 6 months .

1 - 4 of 4 Posts