20,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have you booked your hols yet?
Going anywhere different....or is it Bognor Regis again? :eek:
Will you be taking your kit with you?

·
Registered
813 Posts
No real holidays booked, off to Prague next week for a joint 50th Birthday bash, definately taking kit with me, will need to run off excess indulgences, but also need to get some training in.

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
A family and friends fortnight in Majorca.

Might take my kit,but I`m pretty sure it would get used for the first 2 days only, if last year was anything to go by.

Running and beer just don`t mix.

·
Registered
68 Posts
My boyfriend is in sales and won a promotion at work for £1000 Thomas Cook vouchers! :d

We're saving up a little more so that we can go to the Maldives.

We normally go out to Italy once or twice a year but as we have the vouchers we thought we'd go somewhere special.

Believe it or not, I'll still be running on holiday only this time it'll be on the beach... :cool:

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
Trinity said:
Rich and I are going to Croatia :)

It's all booked and we're going from June 26th to July 10th

I'm soooooo looking forward to it
I went to Croatia around 1988,before the war.

We stayed on the island of Korcula,and to be honest it wasn`t the most exciting place I`ve been,but certainly one of the most beautiful.

·
Registered
9,640 Posts
Two weeks in Greece Corfu to be precise and can't wait have booked a villa, which unusually is near all the bars and restaurants and the beach! :d

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
Dave said:
I went to Croatia around 1988,before the war.

We stayed on the island of Korcula,and to be honest it wasn`t the most exciting place I`ve been,but certainly one of the most beautiful.

I think it might have changed a bit in 19 years Dave ;)

Apparently Croatia is becoming quite a popular holiday destination.
Also, Rich told me today that there are nudist beaches :d

·
Registered
20,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Trinity said:

Apparently Croatia is becoming quite a popular holiday destination.
Also, Rich told me today that there are nudist beaches :d
HAS HE GOT A TELESCOPIC LENS?!;)

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
Trinity said:

Rich told me today that there are nudist beaches :d
I wasn`t going to mention that,but Rich is right,nudists everywhere.

Even 19 years ago.

I knew there was a good reason for going back...........................:embarrassed:

·
Registered
113 Posts
ahem :embarrassed:

well I was googlin' for ferries so we can have a day out in Venice . . and I found all this stuff about nudists!!

:huh:

·
Registered
123 Posts
Kylie said:
My boyfriend is in sales and won a promotion at work for £1000 Thomas Cook vouchers! :d

Believe it or not, I'll still be running on holiday only this time it'll be on the beach... :cool:
I went there about 8 years ago it was beautiful but the island was tiny no more than a mile long by about half mile across. you will need to do alot of laps!!
I would get the exercise from snokelling - its an amazing sight
Enjoy
As for me going to France in a month and then Menorca for a week in October all family fun holidays!! Did have a few days children free in Dublin last month so can't complain

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Kylie said:

Bet you don't !:d run that is.

I went a few years back (Baros) and I have never been anywhere like it before or since (just like the postcards), but it was too hot to run, just right to laze around doing nothing!! :d

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
The Cairngorms the middle of April and Lake District in September.Will be packing my running kit and walking boots.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Granty said:
Bet you don't !:d run that is.

I went a few years back (Baros) and I have never been anywhere like it before or since (just like the postcards), but it was too hot to run, just right to laze around doing nothing!! :d

Haha! I don't feel right if I don't run every night. Saying that, I haven't been anywhere that hot to stop me from running... Yet!

Maldives do sound lovely, I've seen so many pictures. The only thing that's putting me off is the flight. Apparently it's really long and I'm bad enough on a two hour flight to Italy!! Might need to be sedated!!! :eek:

·
Registered
31 Posts
I'm off to South Africa (Zambia) for 3 weeks at the end of August, to vist friends!! - and no I won't be taking any running gear, I think the weather will be too hot for running!!! :d

1 - 20 of 33 Posts