Runners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I had a strange session tonight, despite my lower legs aching I found my stride pattern increasing quite a bit and actually ran for a change instead of jogged. It felt great to run properly though after a mile I was knackered and had to walk back. I shaved a whole minute of my time from from last week and managed the mile in 10 minutes. My body doesnt seem to like jogging slowly anymore, though my lungs would be happy to!

·
Premium Member
6,618 Posts
Well done Lizzie!
I know what you mean about your body wanting one thing but the lungs wanting something else. Ive found even when I am tired my body tries to pick up the pace and increase my stride. Sometimes I let it other times my lungs win and I need to keep it to a slow jog......

Good to hear your improvements.....

O.

·
Registered
9,640 Posts
great going Lizzy, your hard work and perseverance is paying off :d

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
LOL @ Hrun

Progress in any form is excellent Lizzy, the more stamina you get the more you can push it at times.

:)

Well done.

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
It seems to be either my legs are tired but my lungs are not, or like last night my legs were super fine but my breathing struggled lol :p

Mind you i did have heart burn, it may of been because of the packet of chocolate fingers i ate :rolleyes:

Naughty fingers

·
Registered
20,654 Posts
It seems to be either my legs are tired but my lungs are not, or like last night my legs were super fine but my breathing struggled lol :p

Mind you i did have heart burn, it may of been because of the packet of chocolate fingers i ate :rolleyes:

Naughty fingers
Let that be a lesson to you!! :p:lol:

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

Naughty fingers
LOL! I get the same thing, they never work together properly, damn you stupid body!

I dont think I'll be very quick next week. I wont be jogging this weekend or tonight as I have a friend to stay!

·
Registered
20,654 Posts
LOL! I get the same thing, they never work together properly, damn you stupid body!

I dont think I'll be very quick next week. I wont be jogging this weekend or tonight as I have a friend to stay!
A real friend would come out and run with you...........:lol:

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
No comment from me :rolleyes: i dont have friends

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Run away Mr Steve ........ are you running alone :p

1 - 20 of 20 Posts