Runners Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

Im based in Prague, but want to run 2007 GNR. Im from Newcastle so it would be good to do my first HM on my own ground. Less stressful and can stay with family.

I have entered the online Ballot for charity runners. (Got kids with medical conditions so would like to run for something worthwile)
What are my chances of getting a place?

How else can I get a place. Sorry abroad so not got adequate info, has normal entry been done?

What are my other options to guarantee a place for September 2007?

Anyway new to HM and only starting running again. So September gives me plenty time to get training. Then if I survive this would like to try Prague runs (usually March/May).

I realise GNR has silly amount of runners, but well always wanted to run this years ago. Also like I say from Newcastle so would be less intimidating.

Any input and hints and tips appreciated.

Anyone done the GNR and can give me any tips for training and on the day. I will be running on my own!

Prahalady

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hiya

You can get places in the GNR by contacting a charity...I work for the RSPB and we have about 5 places left if you are interested...there is a minimum amount you need to pledge to raise but thats the same with any charity place.

If you are interested to find out more, email me at work ([email protected]). I will be attending the GNR and we are planning on meeting our runners, we could probably put you in touch with someone to run with if you wanted to.

Get in touch

Claire
:d

1 - 2 of 2 Posts