Runners Forum banner

Granty's time in mins behind Trin at FLM.

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
20,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With utter respect to our favourite Bristol City fan.....well TBH he's the only one we know of here so he has to be our favourite BC fan.....how many minutes behind Trinity will Granty finish the FLM? :d ;) :p

Of course it's the taking part that counts.......:d

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Glad to see there is not ' collapses half way round' :p

I see someone has seen sense and voted for a Granty victory............. who ? :asleep:

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
Well, I could see the names on the poll last night. But I can't now because I'm not on my PC, I'm on my course in Bristol (stopped for lunch)

Should I say?

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
LOL - you know it makes sense !! - out for a run tonight, first time since my shins started to play up again - fingers crossed.

EDIT: never realised you could see you voted what on the poll - frankly ...... I'm shocked by some ! :d

·
Registered
3,339 Posts
Sorry Granty. I spent more time thinking about this one than I do when it comes to who to vote for in a general election.

I couldn't see any other option.:p

·
Registered
3,339 Posts
Slack for me right now. Lazyitus is the medical term. Looking on in admiration at the miles being put in by everyone else at the moment.:eek:

·
Registered
348 Posts
I've voted for Trinity to sneak the race, but my money is on Granty to win the post race celebrations by a clear 6 pints......

1 - 20 of 30 Posts