Runners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We havn`t heard anything from you for a while.

Trust everything is alright.

·
Registered
9,640 Posts
Yeah where are you Granty? I am thrashing you on the posting now, got no one to keep me on my toes, except now might have to chase after Dave, you lucky boy........ :d

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think your faster than me on the keyboard as well as the road TT.

Even in your boots............................:)

·
Registered
9,640 Posts
Not much in it, Dave

Wouldn't want to have to race you to finish a pint, I might spill some and that would never do... :huh:

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
twinkle toes said:
Not much in it, Dave

Wouldn't want to have to race you to finish a pint, I might spill some and that would never do... :huh:
Dave / TT, Thanks for your concern, all is well.

'A Pint' - TT, I have you down as a sophisticated lady who drinks nothing else than a glass of good wine. :embarrassed:

I am back !!, been away down Dartmouth for a couple of weeks at Easter with the family (managed to go running as well, something I would never have dreamed would happen on 'holiday') and then busy at work because of it. Still, no back log now apart from the few hundred of posts I have missed.

Granty.

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Good to have you back mate.........

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Dave - getting invited to the London Marathon winners party eh !! - nice one, hope you wear wearing muscle vest and leggings ! :eek:

·
Registered
9,640 Posts
Granty said:
Dave / TT, Thanks for your concern, all is well.

'A Pint' - TT, I have you down as a sophisticated lady who drinks nothing else than a glass of good wine. :embarrassed:

I must sound like a geezer, a girl that likes a pint, Top Gear and sport (not inc. cricket, it is not a sport after all) :d ;)

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
twinkle toes said:
Granty said:
I must sound like a geezer, a girl that likes a pint, Top Gear and sport (not inc. cricket, it is not a sport after all) :d ;)
Cricket is the greatest sport ever invented ................. just not the way England play it. :d

·
Registered
20,654 Posts
I must sound like a geezer, a girl that likes a pint, Top Gear and sport (not inc. cricket, it is not a sport after all) :d ;)[/QUOTE]
All going so well until that last comment.....heresy

1 - 14 of 14 Posts