Runners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did this on Saturday, there's some good pictures on the website.

www.grimchallenge.co.uk

Click on results, click on photos for Saturday 2 December, enter my bib number (2645).

I got very, very wet and muddy. Spent this morning in casualty - thought I'd broken my hand trying to cross one of the ravines but apparently it's just tissue damage. :d

·
Registered
9,640 Posts
Crikey Cheryl you really put yourself through your paces, great pics well done :)

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
Cheryl said:
Did this on Saturday, there's some good pictures on the website.
www.grimchallenge.co.ukClick on results, click on photos for Saturday 2 December, enter my bib number (2645). I got very, very wet and muddy. Spent this morning in casualty - thought I'd broken my hand trying to cross one of the ravines but apparently it's just tissue damage.:d
Very well done Cheryl. I've been reading a description of the course on the GRIM website and it sounds pretty horrific. You're braver than me! And I see from the individual results you were 90th from 589 finishers, which suggests to me you've probably done such things before and quite experienced tackling those sort of conditions (?). I'm going to suggest to Dan to start a section on this Forum for masochists!
Again, well done.
Cheers!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts